Everyday is a Saturday - a non profit project
- Every 12 seconds, somewhere in the world a child is born with a bicuspid aortic valve.
- Every 7 minutes, a child is born in the United States with a bicuspid aortic valve.
- Bicuspid aortic valve (BAV) is the most common heart defect present at birth - a malformation of the aortic valve.
- It is not rare. It is not new. However, BAV remains relatively unknown to the public. Help us change that.
- Last summer,I went open heart surgery to correct my biscuspid aortic valve and these are the photos I took during my recovery.
$20 from every sale will go to support the Bicuspid Aortic Foundation!
Learn more at http://bicuspidfoundation.com/
USA - $25 includes S&H + HFC Pin
International- $28 includes S&H + HFC Pin
Benji Vos Zine